Swetha says,
" Nenu reiki kothaga chesinappudu (first degree), I became very intuitive and receptive. Depending on how people and environment around me was, I became easily affected by them/it. I used to catch on to people's thoughts sometimes, which was crazy freaky. Abbaddham cheppatledu. I scared people away. They used to literally freak out. Oka friend vundedi. Thanu oka type ammayi. I dont like to speak ill about anyone. But I am just saying this because I wanted to tell about this incident. Thanaki oo vidamaina strange habit vundedi. She used enjoy it a lot when some guy fell for her. Thanaki intlo attention and prema anthaga dorakaledu. so whenever any guy fell for her, she used to love it. she used to not love the guy, but the special feeling that comes around when someone likes/loves u specially. Inka once she experienced this feeling once or twice, she started behaving in such a way, that guys start getting attracted to her. Badga emi kadu, like physicalga, but emotionalga. For all that boys are strong and cold, they are emotional fools. she used to try and find out any significant problem a guy may have, and then give them extreme sympathy and support. Meeru nammaru, it used to work, and they used to go CRAZY about her. Naaku chaala paapam anipinchedi.
Inka ivvanni enduku chepthunaanante, well ila thana kosam head over heels padda oka abbayi gurinchi cheppaddaaniki. Vaadi peru A. He was from Delhi. She found out about this guy from one of her friend's in a diff coll. She got to know that he was very depressed about leaving his family and coming to b'lore to study. I guess he was very attached to his family. Inka ila info dorakagaane, she mailed him as an anonymous person and started being very very affectionate and sympathetic to him. Eventually she also told him who she was. Asale familyni vidichi vachchadu thanu. Ila care and affection chuputhundi ani, he fell madly in love with her. Appudu memu kalisi chaala ekkuva reiki chesevaaram. I dont know why, but I got mentally connected to this guy. I had no connection to him whatsoever. I just knew him as an acquaintance, nothing more than that. But enduko, maybe his love was soo deep and intense, and maybe because, at that point of time that friend was quite close to me. I got connected to him mentally. For over a period of one month, intense torture anubhavinchyanu. Thana every thought, every feeling, evaru wireless transmission chesinattu naaku andedi. Every thought and feeling relating to his love for S. Entha cleansing(reiki cleansing) chesukunna, I couldnt cut this connection. Thanu ye timelo S gurinchi emi alochisthunaadu ani naaku thelisedi. Thana prathi oka plan, as to how to try and please S, how to and when to meet her, thana baada S rejection valla, everything thelisedi. Then I started to ask him, ila aloochinchyavuga, ila chesyavuga, ila anukunnaavu ga ani. Picha pichaga bayapadi pooyadu. Actions ante evaraina cheppi theliyochu, but naa thoughts, ye timelo emi aloochinchyanu ani ela thelisindi ee ammaayiki ani. Inka I used to tell S and common friends, choodu, he plans to meet you like this at this time and at such and such a place ani. Correctga ade time ki alage vachevaadu.
He used to pretend like he bumped into us, but paapam thanaki initialga theliyaduga, ee vichitram gurinchi. I used to go crazy honestly. I didn't want this mental connection. Asalu thanu depressedga vunte, nenu depress ayipoye daanini. 24 hrs, irrespective of where he was, I used to know what was going on his mind. Ee whole incidentlo, everyone, around 10 friends, myself and that boy (A)....all of us where SHOCKED and freaked by this extremely strange incident. Ippatiki thaluchukunte.... how..... how the hell is this possible ani anipisthundi. But imagination ani kotti paareyya lenu. 1 whole month ee experience....sakshamga and proofga, antha mandi friends and that boy. Ento, really really strange experience!!! "
Rekha says,
" Nenu Anantapur lo chadivetappudu chusaanu, I was wonderstruck the way it works. Oka ammayi Radhika ani vundedhi. She used to do all the three degrees. Evarikaina health problem vacchina she was there. Alaa chesetappudu, they will not allow anyone to be there in the room, as when they are removing negative forces. The same may enter who is nearby. Andukani evarini vundanivvaru. Maa senior ki okasari 104 varaku vellindi fever, so Radhika said she will do ani. Oka ganta sepu or more she did then you should see tanaki fever almost 100 varaku vacchesindi. Ilaa chaala chusaanu nenu. Then, I started actually believing it... "
Lavanya says,
" Naaku specificga Reiki gurinchi theledu, kaani I had a yoga teacher when I was in India and avidaki entha power ante one day when we both were meditating, I was thinking about something in my mind and she answered that everything will be fine, nenu kallu terichi chusesariki avida kallu musukune unaru and later she asked me whether she talked anything ani, I said what happened. But, she was not aware of what happened anta and also avidaki edaina problem lo unaru ani evari gurinchaina chepthe, she used to ask them to call her and valla voice tho avida connect chesukuni vallakosam pray chesevaru and vallaki aa problem clear ayipoyedi. Her way of doing is all by meditation and praying but I agree there are so many powerful things in this world that we cannot understand. But I always feel great to have a teacher like that, she taught me so many great things. "
Hyma says,
" Aunty maaku eppudanna balenappudu healing chesevaru, I don't know whether its reiki or so. But pooja room lo thanu pooja chesaka memu kurchunte thanu body lo konni key points daggara some massage laga chese varu. Just for couple of minutes, entha fast reaction ante headache lantivi oka 5 min lo taggipoyevi. At the max, etuvantidaina 1 day lo taggipoyedi if its external pain. Mana body lo vunde chakras and their energy levels vallane mana body fitness base ayyi vuntundi. "
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment